Wednesday, December 31, 2008



















Like many other. . we have our different way of celebrating & marking an end to this beautiful or not, 2008. . So how did I spent it off fullfilling Or?

Aston.. with zinnie . . was good, :) cheap& affordable. . Just go over Katong's. you won't regret it.. :) hehe.

after which to parkway with her. . searched high low for Eclipse &Breaking Dawn. . Sadded. . not anywhere insight. it's all sold out!? I finally marked an end to the last day of 2008 youknow why? cos. . I visited Nokia parkway! Been harping for uber long already, now that I finally fulfilled it, it's more than amazing. I really miss them all(: Definitely everything changes, even the most common faces is nowhere to be seen , replacing with all the new ones (etc) (etc) but still. .the moments lingers, =D

Headed home first cos that sweety passion tea actually got spilled all over my bag. . was badly pissed you know. TSk. watched nonya b4 I got out, and yea, I didn't head over to marina or vivo or anywhere elses to be in the crowd. . I simply just go over Baby's place for party(s) and yup. . it was simple dimple. .


Stayed over and got home very aching the following day. . TSsSSkKkk. here i am on a pretty thursday, sleepy thursday, enjoy:)

No comments: